Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Two Extended Intensity Builds

       Most crescendos occur during a small portion of a song. They are energizing. Here are two songs with extended builds.

     SUAD is a Finnish singer-songwriter. She is set to release her debut solo album in early 2021. “I’ve been in many bands that at first I didn’t consider myself as a solo artist, I wanted to write songs with others. But after I moved to a new city to study music I ended up on the path I am now. I found myself on my own, so I began writing songs alone”, SUAD tells of the first steps of her career.

     “Streets” by Suad – the extended piano-driven crescendo begins when the vocals end at 2:20.

     Luke Nao is based in Ulm, Germany. In his song “Roccastrada,” the crescendo begins at 3:04.



No comments:

Post a Comment