Monday, July 20, 2015

“I Want You” by Flagship – A Song Review

     Flagship recently released “I Want You” as one track from “Faded.” The past work from Flagship was enjoyable enough to draw us to attend and review their tour with Terraplane Sun, but “I Want You” has an increased sophistication. The song is not merely the standard three-part arrangement of vocals, instrumental, vocals. “I Want You” ebbs at times and certainly contains energy flows.
     Flagship is still firmly planted in the Pop genre. The band is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. The core members are Drake Margolnick and Michael Finster. In their last visit to San Francisco, the two toured with a pair of members of the band Campbell (Matt Padgett and Christopher Comfort). 
      Flagship will visit San Francisco's The Independent on July 27 (ticket information is available by clicking here - Tickets.

     “I Want You” by Flagship

No comments:

Post a Comment