Monday, October 5, 2015

“More Than Four” by Ex Nations, a Band Making a Difference

Our wars are fought
In white walled rooms
Hoping we'll get better soon
We are more than four.

     The Richmond, Virginia band Ex Nations is generously donating 100% of the proceeds of “More Than Four” to towards the medical treatment of Abby, a young lady battling T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. The three members of Ex Nations are Joshua Reich (vocals, percussion), John Kendall Royston (vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussion) and Taylor Hughes (drums). 
     In introducing "More Than Four," the band wrote:
"We strongly believe that music should be as much about helping people as it is about the music itself. 'More Than Four' is a song dedicated to all of the brave families who have battled or are still battling childhood and young adult cancer. The strength and courage they embrace every day and night is both inspiring and remarkable. We are privileged and honored to have been given a platform and an opportunity to try to help make a difference in one wonderful family's battle against cancer."
     Ex Nations are currently working on their debut album slated for release in early 2016.

"More Than Four" by Ex Nations

Website: http://www.exnations.com/

Lyrics of “More Than Four”
I just wanna live a good life
Feel pain and hurt
On my own time
I wanna be so many things
I'm so full of hopes and dreams
I just wanna have a chance
To live this life

We are more
Than a tear that fills your eye
We are more
Than a statistic on a line
Our wars are fought
In white walled rooms
Hoping we'll get better soon
We are more than four

I am more than
A story on your wall
I'm more than a truth
That makes your heart fall
I'm a daughter
I'm a son
I am wanted
I am loved
Don't wanna be another
That should've had more time

MORE INFO ////
Written, performed, produced and engineered by EX NATIONS
Mixed by Dan Mineart
Mastered by Michael Fossenkemper

No comments:

Post a Comment