Sunday, January 7, 2018

“Untamed” by Marc Scibilia – A Song Review

      Marc Scibilia left Buffalo shortly after high school with a clarity of purpose, the courage to pursue, and the talent to succeed. He now resides in Nashville.

     Since the move, Scibilia has opened for James Bay, Rodrigo y Gabriela and other noteworthy Indie names, has performed before arena audiences, and has had a song used in a major national commercial campaign (Jeep). 

     “Untamed” by Marc Scibilia 


Lyrics of “Untamed” by Marc Scibilia 
Everywhere I've been
Everywhere I'm going
Everyone I've met
Every love worth knowing
Every dream I've had
Asleep or awake
It is wild, it is free and untamed

Every song I've sung
That’s never been heard
From coast to coast
I sing every word
And all the fortune lives
And the views we change
It is it wild, it is free and untamed

It is it wild, it is free and untamed

We will never give up
We will never give in
We will shine like the stars
And run like the wind
To stand on mountain
In the valley insane
I am wild, I am free and untamed
I am wild, I am free and untamed
I am wild, I am free and untamed

No comments:

Post a Comment