Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tax Day – Bitter?

     Yes, we understand the justifications for paying taxes almost every day of the year. April 15 is the exception.
       “Taxman” by the Beatles
 “If you drive a car, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet”


“Sunny Afternoon” by The Kinks
“The tax man's taken all my dough
And left me in this stately home
Lazing on a sunny afternoon
And I can't sail my yacht
He's taken everything I got
All I've got's this sunny afternoon
Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze


“Tear in My Heart” by Twenty One Pilots
“You fell asleep in my car I drove the whole time
But that's okay I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine
I'm driving here I sit
Cursing my government
For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement

1 comment:

  1. Twenty One Pilots fans, X Ambassadors new album, VHS, is out now! Here's their hit single, "Renegades" http://hyperurl.co/bq8dtz

    ReplyDelete