Saturday, March 16, 2019

Matthew Gordon Price - Free Saturday (“FL&R”)

     Finding songs that can be legally downloaded is easy. The difficult task is to find legally downloadable music that we recommend. Our plan is to post at least one Free, Legal and Recommended (FL&R) song each Saturday.

Matthew Gordon Price is an alternative folk musician who provides an emotional narrative, with an honest and heartfelt performance. He lists his hometown as Burnham-on-Sea, UK.

      “Vos” by Matthew Gordon Price


Lyrics of “Vos” by Matthew Gordon Price
Where are you now darling?
I hope you feel ashamed
It don’t seem to bother you?
That I feel all the blame

You keep my head pinned
And I can’t escape
From your clutches darling
If I’m asleep or if I’m awake

Can you hear me calling?
Calling out your name
Can you hear me darling?
Well I can’t refrain

I wish I was a traveller
A traveller of time
So I could erase
The pain you caused inside

Before it gets better
Gonna be a whole lot worse
And here’s to hoping
That I can lift this, deadly curse

Can you hear me calling?
Calling out your name
Can you hear me darling?
I can’t refrain

Now that we have spoken
You took some of the blame
But you’ll go on knowing
I still love you, the same

No comments:

Post a Comment